Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wedding Update!




Hi guys,

We found some amazing deals for the guys, they are a deep blue color but striking, they are going to look so hot with the champagne color ties we are making with the same fabric as the dresses. I was wondering if the guys wanted to co ordinate with their wives? So no matter what we will look hot.

I was also thinking some more about the girls hair styles in the 20's to the 40's. I love them I will find some pictures. Here is a finger wave tutorial http://www.revampvintage.com/30sfingerwaves.html
Check it out, what you think. I think it will be perfect no matter what we do. Em what do you think? Maybe something not quite as structured but like this. I wish I had this other picture of the way I want my hair to be done, it was way better.


And YES I finally have my ring I am so happy! It fits too, I was worried that I wasn't going to have until a week before the wedding! I am taking pictures to put up on here too. :)

No comments: